I am always misunderstood by the people around me.
- 1963: She loves you, yeah yeah yeah.
- 1964: She's in love with me, and I feel fine.
- 1965: She's got a ticket to ride, and she don't care.
- 1966: She said, I know what it's like to be dead.
- 1967: She's leaving home after living alone for so many years.
- 1968: She's well acquainted with the touch of a velvet hand, like a lizard on a window pane...
- 1969: She came in through the bathroom window, protected by her silver spoon...
- 1970: She is standing, right in front of me. Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
I’m bad at replying to texts or hitting people up, I’ll admit. It all depends on my mood. Some days, I’ll talk more than I usually do, and others, I’ll completely ignore you just because I don’t feel like talking. It’s not your fault, I’m just not into talking that much.